WHAT IS METV?
MeTV stands for Memorable Entertainment Television. The network showcases classic shows from the 50’s through the 80’s. You will see some of the best shows ever made for television, all in one place, presented with respect for the programs and its viewers.
WHY IS NEWS OR SOMETHING ELSE AIRING INSTEAD OF THE NATIONALLY SCHEDULED PROGRAM?
MeTV is a National network with affiliates in markets across the country. Many affiliates choose to carry MeTV’s entire program schedule, many elect to add local programming including news and sports telecasts to their schedules. WDPN does this to better serve our communities and our advertisers. Click here to view local schedule.
HOW CAN I REPORT A PROBLEM?
Please contact us and let us know! Let us know the details of your problem, the more specific you are, the easier it will be to correct the problem. Please describe your concern, when it occurred, what city and how you are watching (e.g. cable, over the air or via satellite). All this information helps us in getting answers and resolving the issue.
HOW CAN I ADVERTISE ON WDPN2?
Visit our advertising page for an advertising contact.
WHAT CABLE PROVIDERS CARRY WDPN2 IN MY AREA?
- WDPN2 can be found on the following Cable/Satellite Providers:
• Wilmington/Philadelphia – WDPN2 (OTA) 2.1
• Wilmington/Philadelphia – Cablevision 2/702 HD
• Wilmington/Philadelphia – DirecTV 2
• Wilmington/Philadelphia – DISH 2
• Wilmington/Philadelphia – Armstrong 11/111 HD
• Wilmington/Philadelphia – Blue Ridge 2/602 HD
• Wilmington/Philadelphia – Comcast 2/5/802 HD
• Wilmington/Philadelphia – Service Electric 7/507 HD
• Wilmington/Philadelphia – Verizon FiOS 2/502 HD
• Wilmington/Philadelphia – Verizon FiOS (Mercer County, NJ, only) 2/502HD
• Wilmington/Philadelphia – RCN 2/100 HD
If your cable company does not carry MeTV, please contact your cable company with the name of your local TV station which carries MeTV.
HOW CAN I WATCH WDPN2 IF I DO NOT HAVE CABLE OR SATELLITE?
WDPN2 is full power VHF station available over the air for free on channel 2.1 with a digital tuner and antenna. If you have problems with your reception and use an indoor antenna, you can try upgrading to a premium antenna like the Terk model HDTVi.
HOW CAN I FIND OUT MORE ABOUT MeTV?
Feel free to visit the metvphiladelphia.com